Friday, May 20, 2016

88 Stars Of Love Poem

          5 stars
      ain't got nothing
                  on me
       as I hold you
            in
         my room
         my heart
          stars fall
          showering you
   in the Lords blessings
  for my love is real
and never goes
               it goes Infinity
                            infinite pleasure
                             love to pleasure her
                  whom
           I'm waiting
                       for
                 she's here
                 she's near 
                      and
                   I know
                  she's Holy
       watching over me
              in prayer
 for the Lord sa ye I'm unique, original
     so what i will share will be elegant
                                               poetic
                  in a wrap that's been bruised
                                                      and used
                                  it holds
                                      holds you.
In Jesus name Amen
 By:ink knighted poet
 David A. Parra
 Pourink.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment