Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Mother So Grand

      THANK YOU JESUS
                       A Grandmother
                                 my
                                     Mother
                     so Grand
                               it was
      in the Lords plan
                as a lil girl
         you would hold my hand
                             led me
                             fed me
                  the Wisdom
                       to be a Mother
                                 a Mother who cares
                                                           cares
                        for her kids
            shares the home that she lives
            gives
    you give
     me Hope
            Faith
     and Love
     my Mother so    Grand
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMOTHER
Ded , My Lil Sister's Grandmother
By: ink knighted poet
 David A. Parra
 Pourink.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment